New Red Sea 170 in NJ

CIrwin73

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 20, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
21
Location
Summit, NJ
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Reef2Reef!

I've been reading the posts here on an off for years, and finally have a tank up and running. Still a total beginner, so I'll be reading and posting from time to time to expand my knowledge base.

Thanks everyone for the great forum.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new