New Red Sea 170

How can I jumpstart my coralline algae. Is there a safe source that will not risk introduction of anything bad into the tank?
I have used Coraline algae in a bottle. Same say it is snake oil, but my tank started purple and pink algae in 4 months. Your tank must be stable and on point with perimeters.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20230103_093311963.jpg
    IMG_20230103_093311963.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 25
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new