(New) Reef Forum Member

Hi everyone, this is my first time on the reef forums and I'm looking for answers to building my dream setup. I've grown up around fish for over 20 years and finally got around to a solid setup. It's an Elos 20 Gallon mini with a vertex supra c+ sump. I can't wait to gain some knowledge about the hobby!
Welcome!

Looking forward to hearing about your successes!
 
r2r.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new