New Reef Light Product Confusion

heyItzCathan

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 8, 2025
Messages
95
Reaction score
60
Location
Highland
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone. Around October of 2025, I purchased the Noopsyche k7 mini kit. It wasn’t until a few days ago I finally opened the box and set up the light.

I have a k7 mini already and liked it so I wanted to purchase a second one.

Now after setting it up, I found it weird that it didn’t have any WiFi capabilities and it wasn’t until now I realized what I had received was not the k7 mini and now I don’t know what I received.

The product I have does not match anything on their website as this product is more like a square.

Attached picture for reference.

IMG_6679.jpeg
 
Did you purchase from noopsyche or the US rep?

Apologies for assuming your in US. I see noopsyche on AliExpress which is why I ask.
From their website itself.

Also yes I am based in the US
 
I would reach out to noopsyche. If the light shipped from the US then maybe reach out to the US distributor. I'm pretty sure stuff ordered from noopsyche in China for US delivery is fulfilled by the US distributor. I'm not sure if this was the case when your light was ordered.
Unless something has changed TRSC Aquatics is the distributor here in the States.
 
I feel like you may have been sent the prototype of a new light they are developing... by mistake.
 
I feel like you may have been sent the prototype of a new light they are developing... by mistake.

That would be funny. Imagine looking for months for the prototype.

Might explain the quality issues I’ve noticed on the light.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new