New Reef Pi Build I have some questions

ubasu

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
214
Reaction score
197
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I must be missing some information in the docs. But how do I know what to check off in the image below? What does journal mean? (I picture my fish keeping a diary) Can some one point me to the docs around this? Thanks!

Screen Shot 2021-05-07 at 7.08.33 AM.png
 
Don't use dev mode, journal is a notepad for logging parameters and doesn't work quite yet afaik, camera is for the raspberry pi specific camera, healthcheck is for CPU and RAM of the Raspberry Pi, equipment is for turning on and off outlets, and the rest does what it says, pick what you want to use
 
thanks @elysics that explains it. So health check just logs the cpu and ram?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new