new reef tank - nuisance arrivals ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter trummer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

trummer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 4, 2019
Messages
12
Reaction score
39
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pretty established tank , but on a new recent water change I realized that this started in one of my rocks. On the pic, there is a crab having a quick check on it . What are these things ? Do I need to get rid of the while they are just starting ?
IMG_5446.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R looks like colonial hydroids I'm afraid
Wtr2r6.gif
 
Nice to meet you. Saw we identified them. You need any help on the eradication.

Put up some pics of your tank, if you like. We’re glad your here

1575501365623.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new