new reef tank

dlaux85

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 14, 2018
Messages
30
Reaction score
123
Location
Germany
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi at All,

i am Dominik from Germany. I would love to use the chance to show my reef tank here. It was build 10 month ago. Its 1500 liter + 450 liter sump.
I use a Royal exclusive dreambox a sump and a combination of GHL Mitra and ATI lamps.
It was started with 2000L natural seawater provided by Fauna Marin.

I stated to add fish and corals about 8 months ago. I first focused on my fish and now i start more and more to als add some more corals.

Here are some images of the Tank, from building to the fist steps.
fullsizeoutput_65c7.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_65c8.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_65d3.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_65d6.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_6646.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_6649.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_664d.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_66c0.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_66ca.jpeg
_DSC0254.JPG

the water for the first fill:
fullsizeoutput_668d.jpeg

and my scape with Real Reef Rocks:
fullsizeoutput_664e.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_664f.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_6650.jpeg

Hope you like it.

Best,
Dominik
 
and here are the first images of my fish and corals until now.

Zebrasoma gemmatum (at arrival)
fullsizeoutput_6708.jpeg
and today:
fullsizeoutput_6bea.jpeg

Pair of Centropyge interrupta
_DSC0317.JPG
fullsizeoutput_68ec.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_672f.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_6730.jpeg

Gramma De Jongi (have 3 in the tank)
fullsizeoutput_671e.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_68b1.jpeg

Gramma mutation:
_DSC0764.JPG
fullsizeoutput_68db.jpeg

Magmar wrasse:
_DSC0704.JPG
fullsizeoutput_6bd5.jpeg

Pair of Cirrhilabrus isosceles:
fullsizeoutput_68e1.jpeg
Pair of Cirrhilabrus rhomboidalis:
fullsizeoutput_6bdb.jpeg
Apolemichthys griffisi:
fullsizeoutput_6bdd.jpeg

color morph of Centropyge bispinosa:
fullsizeoutput_6be6.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_6be1.jpeg
 
Great tank Dominik and welcome to R2R!

Thanks for sharing the great photos of your system and I'm certainly following along for the build thread!

And we all LOVE pictures.
 
Great tank Dominik and welcome to R2R!

Thanks for sharing the great photos of your system and I'm certainly following along for the build thread!

And we all LOVE pictures.


Hi,
thank you so much :-)!

Dominik
 
Hi at All,

hope you doing well. I took the chance to update some new images of the tank and my fish :-)! Hope you like it!
Also, i tried to add a photo of the tank, not so easy, but hope its okay.

Best,
Dominik

4f4f0fbc-5751-4601-91fb-0b292d4518f5.JPG 087a22bd-8f50-4dd9-8c9a-d5f0b0546407.JPG 457a640f-603e-4a13-b49e-ac68d79e9f93.JPG 2621574b-b953-4cd2-94c2-2149b7501b3e.JPG
d1d500d4-f142-4c0b-8442-2c2e8b6f912e.JPG


af6d219f-c774-47b3-9082-fc71cf73b350.JPG
 
Wow! ;Woot;Woot What a gorgeous build! Your system is amazing :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new