New Reefer-24 Gallon AIO

Noticed my 1st sign of propagation today. He's so tiny. Maybe half of a B.B. I think he's a snail but even under magnification couldn't be sure. Anyway somethings happy enough to breed.
 

Attachments

  • 20230724_151029.jpg
    20230724_151029.jpg
    194.6 KB · Views: 44
I am thinking about adding a small controllable wavemaker too increase coral possibilities. Does anyone have any recommendations?
 
Pair of flurry clownfish were acclimated and added today along with a Euphyllia frag and an isolated gsp frag on its on rock. Also did a small water change about 7 gallons and a full water test for what I have available.

8/5/2023 8.1 ph 0.0 amo 0.0 n02 4.6 n03 0.00 phosphate
 

Attachments

  • 20230805_154739.jpg
    20230805_154739.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 45
  • 20230805_154745.jpg
    20230805_154745.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 43
  • 20230805_154747.jpg
    20230805_154747.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 59
  • 20230805_155711.jpg
    20230805_155711.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 49
Picked up a couple more corals last night and a bicolor blenny,who is currently stressed out in QT. But I'm very excited my LFS had Duncan frags for cheap. Also grabbed a lobophyllia frag that I can't wait to see when it takes off.
 

Attachments

  • PXL_20230812_164948574.jpg
    PXL_20230812_164948574.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 56
  • PXL_20230812_164938669.jpg
    PXL_20230812_164938669.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 33
I wonder how your tank is now 2 years later.....I think the tank has clear silicone? Has it turned to a different color such that it's an eyesore? I know black silicone is kinda the popular choice.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new