New Reefer and member

NewAgeDottyback

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Reef2Reef community! My name is Roy and I’ve been into reefing and the aquarium hobby for about less than a year and I’m running my first reef tank a biocube 32g for about 6 months. My plan for this tank is a mushroom, chalice, acan and softy dominated set up. I’m absolutely obsessed with rhodactis mushrooms right now so if anybody is selling any let me know!

I’m always on reef2reef and really enjoy all the forums and learning from you guys. This is my first post so I thought I would just say hello

Attached is a really bad photo of my setup, it’s still in the ugly phase and a work in progress

E63D7317-588F-44D2-BD7B-5F9036D581F4.jpeg

Arricefe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Reef2Reef community! My name is Roy and I’ve been into reefing and the aquarium hobby for about less than a year and I’m running my first reef tank a biocube 32g for about 6 months. My plan for this tank is a mushroom, chalice, acan and softy dominated set up. I’m absolutely obsessed with rhodactis mushrooms right now so if anybody is selling any let me know!

I’m always on reef2reef and really enjoy all the forums and learning from you guys. This is my first post so I thought I would just say hello

Attached is a really bad photo of my setup, it’s still in the ugly phase and a work in progress

Welcome, good luck!

RobertTheNurse

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I LIKE! Welcome!!

Jimbhoy13

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Welcome to R2R and the salty world Roy. Lots of knowledgable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.9%
Back