0   0   0
Welcome to the Dark SIde...

Welcome.jpg

Colby pierson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, I am new to saltwater and currently have an Fluval Evo V thats been setup for around 6 months now. I've finally come to make a R2R account.
If you are looking for some cheap frags, I am located in Albany. I have a little bit of everything, softies, lps, and sps

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, I am new to saltwater and currently have an Fluval Evo V thats been setup for around 6 months now. I've finally come to make a R2R account.

Welcome! Glad you joined.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. Like you, I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

JXNATC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Attachments

• 72267.png
    72267.png
    57 KB · Views: 21

King_Acidic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fairfield County
Welcome to R2R! Depending on where in Fairfield county you are, I'm out that way pretty regularly if you ever need help with something. I usually go to Danbury every other weekend and every few months make an occasional trip down to Stratford.

OP
OP
reaper93

reaper93

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you are looking for some cheap frags, I am located in Albany. I have a little bit of everything, softies, lps, and sps
Welcome! Glad you joined.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. Like you, I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
Thanks for the idea! That sounds like alot of fun. Would be cool to come back to the thread after some time has past and see how my tank has evolved.

OP
OP
reaper93

reaper93

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! Depending on where in Fairfield county you are, I'm out that way pretty regularly if you ever need help with something. I usually go to Danbury every other weekend and every few months make an occasional trip down to Stratford.
Cool!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back