New reefer from London, UK

NXE

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 8, 2020
Messages
109
Reaction score
201
Location
London, England
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone!

I am a new reefer from London, UK. I joined the forum a while ago, but made my first post today!

My tank is about a year old and I have started a retrospective build thread to document the build. I'd love for people to check it out and follow along as I will be documenting lots of DIY projects (e.g. custom aluminium extruded light fixture, DIY battery backup, many 3d printed parts, custom doser and dosing reservoirs) that could help others, as well as a touchscreen interface for reef-pi that I have developed. Here is a link to my build thread:
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/nxes-red-sea-reefer-peninsula-500.847535/
And now some pictures of my tank:
IMG_20210726_131230.jpg
IMG_20210726_131156.jpg
IMG_20210726_131055.jpg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hi Everyone!

I am a new reefer from London, UK. I joined the forum a while ago, but made my first post today!

My tank is about a year old and I have started a retrospective build thread to document the build. I'd love for people to check it out and follow along as I will be documenting lots of DIY projects (e.g. custom aluminium extruded light fixture, DIY battery backup, many 3d printed parts, custom doser and dosing reservoirs) that could help others, as well as a touchscreen interface for reef-pi that I have developed. Here is a link to my build thread:
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/nxes-red-sea-reefer-peninsula-500.847535/
And now some pictures of my tank:
IMG_20210726_131230.jpg
IMG_20210726_131156.jpg
IMG_20210726_131055.jpg
Welcome!

You are off to a super strong start! Glad you joined and thanks for sharing photos
 
Welcome to R2R and the salty world. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.

You can get the UK banner here: Click Account then “Join User Group”, scroll to the bottom and click on “United Kingdom User Group‘’
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new