New Reefer from Ontario, Canada

Hello and welcome to R2R!
Goofy Movie Hello GIF
 
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm new to the salt water game, have had freshwater tanks since I was very little. I've been lurker here for over a year. I started a 90 gallon tank about 10 months ago. It was quite a Rollercoaster ride with velvet outbreak, trying to find medication(banned in canada), learning about QT and hospital tanks, still managing to get ich even after going fallow twice for the 76 day treatment with copper etc. I won't get into all that now but yeah, it's been an interesting first 6 months.

I currently have two clown fish, yellow corris wrasse, melanurus wrasse, flame hawk, midas blenny, royal gramma, hippo tang(please forgive me tang police, it's still small and I'm planning to upgrade in time), coral banded shrimp, conch and a fromia starfish.

I've really enjoyed reading this forum and the wealth of knowledge that's here.

20210619_163515.jpg
Welcome!

Glad you joined. Gorgeous tank!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new