New Reefer in Atlanta.

_d23bae74-30f2-4744-b3f2-5279e3a46bd4.jpeg
 
Hey everyone!
I am in Atlanta, GA. I was a SCUBA diver but have not done so in a while since my heart attack. I love the marine life around the reef and enjoy my friend's tank. So, I have decided to get a 57-gallon saltwater tank.

Since this will be my first saltwater aquarium, I would appreciate it if anyone has any advice/tips from their own experiences on how to be successful in general.

I am looking forward to talking with you guys!
Looking forward to seeing how your tank turns out! Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new