New Reefer in Idaho

ARasberry

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 20, 2020
Messages
6
Reaction score
45
What state or country do you live in
Idaho
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought my tank last July, it has been setup for about a year before I got it. As with buying most used tanks, it had not been well cared for before my purchase, though I was not very aware of that at the time. I was also given an almost dead anemone (2-3 inches) with the tank and I am very proud of being able to nurse it back to health and have it thrive. I will attach some pictures that show the before and after, it recovered and has split 4 times. The largest is bigger than the palm of my hand (6-7 inches) and the splits have all been 3-4 inches each. My tank also came with a fair amount of aptasia and majano anemones which after some research and hard have mostly been eradicated, trial by fire!

The reward and hard work have made me absolutely love my tank and this hobby.
20190711_073739.jpg
20200322_184402.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new