New reefer in PA

Pobwelos

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 10, 2023
Messages
7
Reaction score
20
Location
Lebanon PA, USA
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, just recently got into saltwater. I had a cichlid tank when I was younger and enjoyed it but always had an eye for the saltwater fish and coral, so much more variety and colors. so flash forward 7 years, I'm now moved out and have adult money. so I have decided to get into the saltwater hobby.

I have had my tank up and running for 4 months now. its a 10 gallon rimless with a heater and powerhead. its stocked with a few snails, 2 sexy shrimp,rock flower anemones, and a variety of corals.

I was quickly star struck by the beauty and fun that saltwater has to offer. So I have plans of upgrading already. ill be starting up a build thread shortly.

Thanks for having me!
 
gif_1684698960148.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new