New Reefer Upgrades!

JTremonte

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 17, 2021
Messages
98
Reaction score
45
Location
Texas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks to some spare time, and my wifes passion with FW tanks, I had to take a plunge.

My journey started with a very basic undrilled 55g reef tank. Running on a Hang on back refugium, and hang on back filter.

After a long time of reading, researching, and debating I took the plunge. Little did I know the passion I would grow with this 55g would bring me here. Plenty of ups, and downs for my first tank. However I couldn't of been more proud of it.

Before I knew it, I grew an itch. I wanted more space, more depth, and to truly create an unique piece of art with my own style. I couldn't thank all the folks who helped me along this amazing journey. From a small little Zoa garden, to now a fully mixed Softies, and LPS dominant tank. I can't believe I'm here.

I will tomorrow evening update a new picture / video of this enjoyable build.

Much more ups and downs to go, and pleanty of learning, which I can't wait for!

The 55g that started it all.

20210726_162410.jpg

First shot of the 120 bare. Plumbing wasn't even installed yet.

20210812_182145.jpg

My own built Aquascape. Holy cow the glue..

20210817_175025.jpg

The depth that I love so much.

20210901_164658.jpg

I personally enjoy the depth in the back.




Video to come tomorrow!
20210903_131700.jpg
 
Ignore my wife and kid. And the brown stuff. Some uglies, not bad. However new clean up crew comes Friday :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new