New Reefer!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Codiak
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Welcome to R2R @Codiak ! The only silly question is the one never asked. Or something like that. We're all happy you're here!

tenor.gif
 
I'm a librarian in the real world and I constantly have people coming to the reference desk saying they have silly, dumb, strange or weird questions for me. I always answer I would think it was strange only if they never asked. So ask away!:) We have lots of veteran reefers on the forum who love to help people new to the hobby. Welcome to R2R!
Deadpool.gif
 
Expect silly answers. . . . LOL. We welcome silly questions.


we-jpg.583405
 
Sorry I’m a little late to comment, but welcome to R2R @Codiak
It’s awesome that you joined us here at Reef Excellence.

I bet that you’ve had your silly questions answered by now, & have thought up some new ones. :p
By now you have most likely become one of the
super friendly,
super awesome
super positive, and
super knowledgeable, smart & clever participants that frequent this forum.

Super awesome cool

C U round the Reef Codiak

Steve :)

1581019258562.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new