New reefer

welcome51.gif
 
Welcome aboard. Tell us a little about your tank. Pictures?
I will be creating a build thread/journal later on today. But For now I have a RedSea reefer 170. 2xOcellaris Clownfish 2xGalaxy Clarkii Clownfish 1xGreen Mandarin 1xRuby Red dragonet 1xSix Line Wrasse 1xYellow Clown Goby
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new