New Release! WWC Electric Daisy Stylo!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are here to blow you away with our latest release! The WWC Electric Daisy Stylocoeniella!

We attained this piece from a wholesaler over 2 years ago. This SPS is so hot that Jason Fox had to have a piece from our mother colony! He's been growing it out for the past year and his is looking just as hot as ours :D

Amazingly this coral looks incredibly hot under both daylight and actinics! You really can't get better than that!

What's even sweeter is that we are doing a simultaneous release! Jason is releasing a frag with his latest update and we'll be following up with a frag of our own early next week.

This baller coral is going for $799 each so a frag of this definitely isn't for the faint of heart :)

qP8a2zFl.jpg

D80FxIMl.jpg

ZsuGYFsl.jpg

Last edited:

AvaS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Super awesome! Congrats on the new piece!!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I gotcha thanks for the response!

Anytime :) Keep in mind that the structure is completely different as a Stylocoeniella can extend their polyps way out (almost an inch). So with all those super bright yellow polyp tips flowing around it's a spectacular sight!

Fishfinder

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anytime :) Keep in mind that the structure is completely different as a Stylocoeniella can extend their polyps way out (almost an inch). So with all those super bright yellow polyp tips flowing around it's a spectacular sight!

Oh ya, ill come by the store and check it out. I have some of your stylos. I may have to rack up some points!

badfinger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With stylos being an SPS, but look like an LPS. Are they better in high flow, high light or low light, low flow

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With stylos being an SPS, but look like an LPS. Are they better in high flow, high light or low light, low flow

Its true it is an SPS as the polyps are tiny, but they prefer LPS lighting. They don't like being blasted. We prefer to place them at an angle and about half way down or lower in your reef. I would say medium indirect flow, and lower light (125 to 150 par).

Jason Collins

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are going to disney at the end of February and I plan on coming to the store. Is this in normal display that we can see? I have only been to your store once a year and a half ago since I live in Ohio. So I plan on stopping by while we are in Orlando for a week to see some new stuff!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are going to disney at the end of February and I plan on coming to the store. Is this in normal display that we can see? I have only been to your store once a year and a half ago since I live in Ohio. So I plan on stopping by while we are in Orlando for a week to see some new stuff!

It sure is! You can find 2 small mother colonies in our show room (293 and 500), plus another in our jbj nano in our main retail floor. Ask a rep and they’ll point you in the right direction :)

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 18 14.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 7.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 14.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 72 56.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.0%
Back