New Rookie Reefer

Welcome!
66740E4D-5009-46B4-B916-4B9A4367F6DC.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

Welcome.gif
 
Welcome! You will love it here - everyone is super helpful and I myself love the community!

I would set expectations up front: it’s a hobby, enjoy it! I wouldn’t go in thinking that I’ll be fragging like mad to make a profit. It has been my “white lie” (and perhaps joke) to my wife so I can keep my passion (ok, addiction) - lol. My advice: take your time & enjoy the hobby.

Happy reefing — cheers!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new