New Salfin Tang

  • Thread starter Thread starter HenryD
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

HenryD

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 9, 2025
Messages
12
Reaction score
2
Location
Ho Chi Minh City, VNM
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I just got this salfin tang yesterday. Is this normal for the tang to breath like this? Im new to the hobby.
 
Tank is almost a year old. My LFS quarantined the fish for 3 weeks before I took it home.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 21.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.3%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 10 13.3%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 9 12.0%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 12 16.0%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 26.7%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new