New Saltwater Tank

onevarez

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

I am looking to set up a new saltwater tank. I want to get a tank that is smaller than 20 gallons and all in one. What is a good brand and affordable to get? I was looking into JBJ. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Omar

A$AP-Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
innovative marine hands down if your looking for a nano tank! but beware they are hard as heck to maintain if you are new to the hobby.

NASOTANG87

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would go as large as you can and get the 20 gal. It’ll save you headache with constantly having to maintain water parameters. I had the IM 10 gal as a frag tank and ended up taking it down.

PhatPat

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
innovative marine hands down if your looking for a nano tank! but beware they are hard as heck to maintain if you are new to the hobby.
I’m new to the hobby and have been cycling my IM nuvo fusion 20 for about 2 weeks now. So far it’s great. This is the first time I’m hearing that they are difficult to maintain. Do you care to elaborate? Thanks!

OP
OP
onevarez

onevarez

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would go as large as you can and get the 20 gal. It’ll save you headache with constantly having to maintain water parameters. I had the IM 10 gal as a frag tank and ended up taking it down.

I was thinking of going 20 gallons.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 8.0%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 17.7%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 167 67.1%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.4%
Back