New salty from Winnipeg.

grenseal

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 16, 2020
Messages
11
Reaction score
36
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everybody.
I'm new to the saltwater hobby. I've been keeping planted freshwater aquariums for about a decade. Currently trying out saltwater with a 50 gallon tank. I'm hoping to upgrade to a much larger tank in about a year if things go well with the 50.
Nice to meet you.
 
Welcome to R2R
ezgif-2-25d5363967f8.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

Edit: It took me a while to figure out what @W1ngz was talking about with the northern nations chatter? - lol.
I knew I was medicated but right now you all seem to be south from here!
Again, Welcome and don't mind us crazies. We're willing to share the continent with you and the best reefing site on the world wide internets. :)
 
Welcome to the R2R community and we’re glad you joined us !!
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here
open 24-7 fun/help/fun/info/fun
pics..we all love pics ,enjoy
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new