New San Diego Reefer

CLARRRK

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 30, 2021
Messages
4
Reaction score
27
Location
Bay Park
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all- I've been lurking on R2R for several months now and I keep coming back, so it's time to sign up! This is a great forum and all the advice I've gathered here since startup has been essential, so thank you!
I just started my reefing adventure by finding an established tank on CL about 5 months ago. I have it cleaned up and stabilized, and I'm now adding more rock, and starting into LPS and SPS.
Anyway thanks again for this awesome resource!!

2021-12-31_09-37-59.jpg

Screenshot_20211231-101444_Gallery.jpg
 
Last edited:
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to R2R. I am in San Diego too. Your tank looks great. Keep up the good work.
I use a local consultant whenever I need help beyond what I already know.
If you find yourself in that situation send me a message a will give you their contact information.
 
Hi all- I've been lurking on R2R for several months now and I keep coming back, so it's time to sign up! This is a great forum and all the advice I've gathered here since startup has been essential, so thank you!
I just started my reefing adventure by finding an established tank on CL about 5 months ago. I have it cleaned up and stabilized, and I'm now adding more rock, and starting into LPS and SPS.
Anyway thanks again for this awesome resource!!

2021-12-31_09-37-59.jpg

Screenshot_20211231-101444_Gallery.jpg
Welcome to R2R

Welcome to R2R.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new