new show on animal planet!!!

jaguars4263

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 27, 2011
Messages
387
Reaction score
93
Location
USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone watching wild deep on animal planet? New episode is on now and 9:30. Check it out!!!
 
I recorded the first episode caus it was called the coral triangle. Ill watch it tomorrow. I only watch dvr, i hate commercials!!!
 
Haha yeah me too! But I had to watch it. Its mostly about coral reefs so far. Its an awesome show!
 
In the middle of the show I'm like I Want that coral! Then the next second they say it was a rock lol.
 
Buy aquaculture save the reefs! @ritter no problem you are going to love both the shows.
 
Sweet show. Caught some of it and recorded the series. LoL


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I go diving in the Cayman Islands every year. I can't wait to go back:tongue:
 
Fiji is my dream vacation! It is very expensive to go from Florida to there. Maybe one day tho. Haha
 
Thanks for the heads up. Got both episodes set to record :tongue:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new