New shy quoyi parrotfish

  • Thread starter Thread starter karma
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

karma

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 29, 2023
Messages
60
Reaction score
18
Location
Dominican republic
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I introduced a quoyi and I don't see any interest from him in anything, he doesn't swim, he just spends his time in a corner of the tank still, I'm afraid he's starving or something, my blue tang harasses him for being new sometimes.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new