New Skimmer by Eshopps??

  • Thread starter Thread starter icehole
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

icehole

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 16, 2016
Messages
16
Reaction score
3
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I don't post much but I am curious if anyone else has seen the 4th gen Eshopps Skimmer. I got a peek at it but have not been able to find it for sale anywhere. From the looks I'd say it's going to out perform NYOS skimmers.
 
Hey I don't post much but I am curious if anyone else has seen the 4th gen Eshopps Skimmer. I got a peek at it but have not been able to find it for sale anywhere. From the looks I'd say it's going to out perform NYOS skimmers.





This is what I'm looking for. I've seen this pic and a short video of the skimmer working but can't find anything else.
I know it's going to be a very good skimmer just from the short video I watched. I wish I could find that again.
 
Why are NYOS better then what is out there now.

Where did you read anything I wrote that claimed NYOS to be better than any other skimmer?
I picked it due to the clear acrylic, construction and price range + the reviews I've read when it first came into the US market. Also if you look closely at the NYOS design of the Quantum 120 it closely resembles Eshopps 3rd Gen S series.
 
Hey I don't post much but I am curious if anyone else has seen the 4th gen Eshopps Skimmer. I got a peek at it but have not been able to find it for sale anywhere. From the looks I'd say it's going to out perform NYOS skimmers.
First I can't seem to find anything on the new skimmer except the pic you posted, and then you said" From the looks I'd say it's going to out perform NYOS skimmers " from that statement it insinuates that the NYOS is a Standard and that where I got that idea from. Where did you find the info on the 4th gen. Eshopps, I tried to google and YouTube nothing. A one place I did not think of I bet ReefBuilders.
 
I saw a very short video but didn't think much about it at the time, cant find it now or I'd post it too.
No worries here. I just thought "looks similar to a NYOS when I saw that.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new