New "Snackle" Combo Packs - Phytoplankton, Copepods, Amphipods, Coral Cane

Shipping
YES shipping is available

mike_dani

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good evening Dinkins, I have a 420 gallon display and and 80 gallon sump for a total water volume of 500 actual gallons. what do you recommend for this tank as it is very mature and has pods roaming day and night, I have 5 dragonets that a fat and happy but I want to seed additional pods as I have not looked to see what I have.

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good evening Dinkins, I have a 420 gallon display and and 80 gallon sump for a total water volume of 500 actual gallons. what do you recommend for this tank as it is very mature and has pods roaming day and night, I have 5 dragonets that a fat and happy but I want to seed additional pods as I have not looked to see what I have.

That sounds like a great tank! With your system already well-seeded you probably don't need to add too much (especially if the dragonets are all fat and doing well). You could always add a half gallon or so of pods every 2-3 months to keep things fresh and for peace of mind.

P.S. Dosing phyto will boost your pod population by quite a bit as well!

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We'll be shipping fresh phyto and pods Monday - there's still plenty left so go ahead and get your order in. Now with free two day shipping on orders of $65!

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We will be shipping tomorrow - go ahead and get those orders in!

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Did you know that we now ship Wednesday? There's still time to get that order in and take advantage of free two day shipping (orders over $65).

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We want to thank everyone so much for their support and patience during our three week shipping pause. As you know, we paused shipping during the peak holiday shipping season due to our experiences with terrible UPS delays last year. This generated a bit of a backlog, so when we resumed shipping again Monday, there was quite a bit to do and quite a few orders shipped later in the week than they normally would. Y'all were all so fantastic and patient with us, and we can't thank you enough. We finished shipping the very last of the orders today (Texas orders with one-day shipping, and some two day shipping/Saturday delivery orders).

If you placed an order with us between December 13 and January 10 (before 5 PM), your order has now shipped!

We're taking orders for next week, although bear in mind that Monday is a holiday and UPS/USPS/FedEx are all closed, so we won't be able to ship until Tuesday. The good news is that all orders now go out with two day shipping, and we have added Wednesday as a shipping day!

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Due to UPS closures Monday, we'll be shipping Tuesday and Wednesday of this coming week. We will be monitoring weather conditions closely!

Just as a reminder in the extreme cold:

1. We use 1.5 inch thick biodegradable styrofoam boxes to ship ALL our products, no matter what.

2. We check weather before shipping and add heat packs as needed.

3. We use UPS two day shipping to minimize transit time.

4. We have a complete, no hassle, live delivery guarantee.

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey everybody! We have plenty of heat packs for the unusual cold snap this coming week. Feel free to get those orders in for shipping Tuesday and Wednesday (as Monday is a holiday).

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bump! Today was a holiday, but we'll be shipping fresh pods and phyto tomorrow and Wednesday. You still have time to get orders in for shipping this week!

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Remember, we now ship Wednesday too (using two day shipping). If you've been thinking about getting some fresh phyto and pods, you could have them as soon as Friday!

(Shipping cutoff is Wednesday at 2pm Central Time.)

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We're going to make a cool graphic tonight or tomorrow, but I'm too excited to wait! From now until Sunday, use code PODEXPLOSIONJUG to receive a free 32 oz. Snacklebox for every half gallon Snacklebox you purchase. Or use code PODEXPLOSIONGALLON to receive a free half gallon Snacklebox for every gallon Snacklebox you purchase.

*For PODEXPLOSIONJUG you'll add any product containing a half gallon Snacklebox (including Snacklepack) to your cart, and then you'll add a 32 oz. Snacklebox to your cart. It has be the 32 oz. size - two 16 oz. bottles won't work.) When you enter the code at checkout, the 32 oz. Snacklebox will be discounted to $0.

**For PODEXPLOSIONGALLON you'll add any product containing a full gallon of Snacklebox to your cart. Then you'll add a half gallon Snacklebox. Enter the code at checkout, and the half gallon will be discounted to zero.

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
IMG_8782.png

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Last chance - the Copepod Explosion sale is valid until midnight. To make it a little simpler, we've created two "Copepod Explosion" bundles on our webpage (no coupon code needed).

IMG_8804.png

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 22 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 93 57.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 6.8%
Back