New snails have not moved in 4 days

  • Thread starter Thread starter ianryd
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ianryd

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 21, 2018
Messages
427
Reaction score
258
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a batch of snails from Denver Reefstock on 3-8. Most are doing fine, but there are a Turbo and a Margarita (?) that are just sitting there. I checked if they're alive this morning and they are, but they literally haven't moved an inch. I temp matched and drip acclimated them for 30 minutes before dropping them in the tank. They are foot side down, just fully in their shells. Should I be worried? When should I pull them if it comes to that?
Latest parameters are
Temp 77.5
Nitrate 2.5
Phos .05
Salinity 1.027
Cal 411
Mag 1290 (I added a little after this test so it's probably more like 1320 now)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new