New Snowflake eels Fighting

CLR2

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m happy this worked out. I tried two skeletor eels a few years ago and it didn’t end well. My established one was extremely aggressive towards the new skeletor. However, he accepted other types of eels with no problem.

OP
OP
2manyideas

2manyideas

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m happy this worked out. I tried two skeletor eels a few years ago and it didn’t end well. My established one was extremely aggressive towards the new skeletor. However, he accepted other types of eels with no problem.
That’s interesting! I love eels and I’m thinking about setting up another tank for a zebra eel. It would be cool to put a skeletor in there too

srcleary

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How has it gone thus far? I had one Banana Moray for over a month and then added two more. The original one tried to pick on the larger one and it fought back. Enough said. He then went after the smaller one pretty hard and left some good marks on his head. I thought he was going to kill it and I nearly separated them. He picked on him for over a week until the little guy eventually fought back. There is certainly a pecking order with them. But now, a few months later, they are all best friends and gang up on the triggers at feeding time!

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.6%
Back