New Snowflake eels Fighting

I’m happy this worked out. I tried two skeletor eels a few years ago and it didn’t end well. My established one was extremely aggressive towards the new skeletor. However, he accepted other types of eels with no problem.
 
I’m happy this worked out. I tried two skeletor eels a few years ago and it didn’t end well. My established one was extremely aggressive towards the new skeletor. However, he accepted other types of eels with no problem.
That’s interesting! I love eels and I’m thinking about setting up another tank for a zebra eel. It would be cool to put a skeletor in there too
 
I don’t know anything about eels but those are beautiful! Hope it goes good
 
How has it gone thus far? I had one Banana Moray for over a month and then added two more. The original one tried to pick on the larger one and it fought back. Enough said. He then went after the smaller one pretty hard and left some good marks on his head. I thought he was going to kill it and I nearly separated them. He picked on him for over a week until the little guy eventually fought back. There is certainly a pecking order with them. But now, a few months later, they are all best friends and gang up on the triggers at feeding time!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new