new sps coming

  • Thread starter Thread starter stylaster
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

stylaster

Reefer since '90
View Badges
Joined
Jun 3, 2008
Messages
1,951
Reaction score
669
Location
Kelso, WA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Saw this nice piece at golden basket thought I would
IMG951603_zpsc9199b53.jpg
 
I have it already but gb will be releasing some soon
 
It's more like millepora gets very shaggy
 
It looks a lot like the aqua sd rainbow, it's very nice too. Can you post a pic of your piece please.
 
Here you go guys this is my piece

 
I have been playing around with my radions and changed to more of a 20k setting and the frag looks a lot better. Im pretty sure mine will get blue tips once it settles in a bit
 
Awesome! If you can pull out the orange yellow/green with blue tips that thing would be unbelievable.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new