new SPS in my Tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter ma3com
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I have new test record and I have
Ca = 440
Mg = 1550
KH = 9

That's a lot better - are your corals responding?

The only thing I would say is that your magnesium is pretty high as well, but that shouldn't affect too much. If it were me, I'd bring the magnesium down (no more than 100ppm/day) and keep it around 1300, unless you have some reason to keep it that high.
 
uploadfromtaptalk1406107818421.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1406107840288.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1406107876605.jpg



what about then now??
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 28.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new