New Stand

TinaFoster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really like black stands the best, and we were at AC buying live sand after visiting the zoo today. MyWifesACrab asked Chris if he had stands to fit a 135 and expected he only had the one oak one in the showroom, but he had it in black and gave us a killer deal so now we have a new stand too. That brings a whole new set of challenges--the sump has to be removed from the original stand and put into the new one. I'm totally inept here. CrabSpouse might be able to figure it out, but Bill your guidance could prove to be so valuable here. I think Mel's coming on Saturday to help bring the tank upstairs. Anyone else able to come? Bill do you have any free time to be here and tell us if it's going in right or wrong? The offer of a lunch or dinner is still standing, since we had to postpone, and I've not had reef company yet. I'm excited about having friends over!
So far all the livestock is doing ok in the holding tanks. I'm going to change 5g of water in each today to make sure we don't cycle. Stress! But it'll be good in the end.

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really like black stands the best, and we were at AC buying live sand after visiting the zoo today. MyWifesACrab asked Chris if he had stands to fit a 135 and expected he only had the one oak one in the showroom, but he had it in black and gave us a killer deal so now we have a new stand too. That brings a whole new set of challenges--the sump has to be removed from the original stand and put into the new one. I'm totally inept here. CrabSpouse might be able to figure it out, but Bill your guidance could prove to be so valuable here. I think Mel's coming on Saturday to help bring the tank upstairs. Anyone else able to come? Bill do you have any free time to be here and tell us if it's going in right or wrong? The offer of a lunch or dinner is still standing, since we had to postpone, and I've not had reef company yet. I'm excited about having friends over!
So far all the livestock is doing ok in the holding tanks. I'm going to change 5g of water in each today to make sure we don't cycle. Stress! But it'll be good in the end.

I think i can make it and get you hooked up as it's pretty simple to do! You will need some PVC parts to work with and we can get you set up to run all your reactors off a manifold to save power and make things easy to change out during water changes.
I will have to bring my grandaughter as i am the babysitter while her mom works, But I'm on a diet and won't eat much LOL
Bill

OP
OP
TinaFoster

TinaFoster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No diets allowed! I've blown mine so many times it isn't even funny!
It'll be great to see Erika again too.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 16 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 11.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 147 57.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.5%
Back