New start after an 8 year break!

Welcome back to the reef. I to took some time off returning around two years ago. The new technology and having the internet sure makes it a lot better. Once I joined I decided to step up to the supporting member to have it available to others as I have found great information and support here. Then jumped to a partner member as I felt I should give back for what I got. Recently I started selling copepods and phyto on the forum so stepped up to a Gold Sponsor. I’m sure you will love it here. Great people, knowledge and admins. Happy reefing.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new