New starter from Spain

ForTheLoveOfCoral21

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the greatest place on Reef! haha.... But seriously this forum is amazing and there are SO many people here to help.

You have come to the right place if you want to have the world of reefing at your finger tips.

Looking forward to watching this build!

Video Games Dancing GIF by Justin Gammon

olonmv

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really? Very close to Ourense, one hour car. I live in Ponferrada
Vale! Vivimos por unos 4 meses en freas con mis abuelitos. Fue a la escuela en un Pueblo que se llama Meside. Hace mas de 20 años. La ultima vez que estube en españa fue en el 2005 con mi padre. Soy del estados unison y in dia voy llevar a mi familia a conozer españa. Sorry about my Spanish….it’s bad. Hope you understood what I was trying to say lol. The one phrase that sticks to my brain that my grandpa always said and is very popular in Galicia is. “Me cago el la Cuna que te apario.” Always makes me laugh. Have a great day and again, Welcome! Ponferrada, is that close to pontevrdra? I have some family that lives there.

OP
OP
M

mofebubi

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Vale! Vivimos por unos 4 meses en freas con mis abuelitos. Fue a la escuela en un Pueblo que se llama Meside. Hace mas de 20 años. La ultima vez que estube en españa fue en el 2005 con mi padre. Soy del estados unison y in dia voy llevar a mi familia a conozer españa. Sorry about my Spanish….it’s bad. Hope you understood what I was trying to say lol. The one phrase that sticks to my brain that my grandpa always said and is very popular in Galicia is. “Me cago el la Cuna que te apario.” Always makes me laugh. Have a great day and again, Welcome! Ponferrada, is that close to pontevrdra? I have some family that lives there.
Pontevedra is a little bit further; 300km

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello there,
I am starting a new project, my first one, and I hope learning a lot here.
Thanks in advance
Welcome!

Glad you joined. If you haven't yet found this article in your searches, I find it is a great one to recommend for 1st time new projects as it covers so much:

OP
OP
M

mofebubi

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome!

Glad you joined. If you haven't yet found this article in your searches, I find it is a great one to recommend for 1st time new projects as it covers so much:
Thanks a lot for such a huge guide. Now I am in the cycle, so patience. I started on July 31th

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 12 8.9%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 46 34.1%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 44 32.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 31 23.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back