New Stick-Script member - first shipment!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Sierra_Bravo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I went "Full Blown Stickhead" and just started a monthly subscription with Brandon @ Fraghouse. I've been patiently waiting (that's a lie) for my first box to arrive. I received it at the office so this isn't fair - I've got to take it home at lunch to get it dipped and under the lights. Meanwhile I'll share how it came in.

Box was extremely well packed, taped up and had a heat pack. Very important detail :D: I received a sticker for the fishroom wall (who doesn't like stickers?), as well as a magnet, discount coupons and announcements for upcoming shows. Gotta give props to whomever does your graphics and marketing!

4ERFCNPh.jpg

Xrh67k3h.jpg

dqQBHquh.jpg

b4gfhFEh.jpg

With the monthly subscription service shipping is built in, so if you want to add a piece to the package it doesn't cost anything extra. I ordered a JF Vivid Rainbow Delight, the rest were the frags I received for my $99 subscription. All were heat sealed, protected in a plastic cup and the bag was completely full of water.

JF Vivid Rainbow Delight: https://fraghousecorals.com/products/418
FHC Purple Bonsai: https://fraghousecorals.com/products/311
FHC Red Rage: https://fraghousecorals.com/products/fhc-red-rage
JF/UC Strawberry Shortcake OG: https://fraghousecorals.com/products/389
FHC Doe-C-Doe: https://fraghousecorals.com/products/fhc-doe-c-doe

O3pJQcyh.jpg

Very happy with what I've seen so far! Once I get them on the rack I'll update.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Sierra_Bravo

Sierra_Bravo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK - dipped and in the tank. Crappy half out of focus phone pic like usual. :rolleyes: Man, I have got to get a real camera and lens. . .

Each coral was double bagged and the frags/plugs were clean because they obviously had not been cut too long ago. Only one bristleworm found after dipping. The polyps weren't out yet - I had just put these in the rack - but the colors were very nice, especially the shortcake. Light is at about 15,000K. My apologies again for how bad the photo came out - I'm back at work or I'd try again.

From L to R:

Purple Bonsai
Doe-C-Doe
Red Rage
Strawberry Shortcake OG
Vivid Rainbow Delight

36FYQl1h.jpg

I'm very happy with the frags, the communication, customer service, and care I've seen from Brandon. He asks up front what you have/don't have and what colonies you like from the website in order to make sure there aren't duplicates and to get a feel for the types of acros you'd like. He picks the frags and each month something new will come. I think it's a great win for the both of us and a great idea for his business.

Thanks Brandon! Already anticipating next month's box!

Last edited:

Fishfinder

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brandon is the man. I got stuff from his last live sale. They were by far the best acros i've had delivered. His stuff is on point

Abhishek

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Amazing stuff Brandon !!! A true hobbyist at heart first and then a vendor . Some of my favs came from him .
I decided to skip the first month and club it with next month's subscription and live sale !!!
Can't wait !!

Regards,
Abhishek

OP
OP
Sierra_Bravo

Sierra_Bravo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately I have to follow up and say what started out as a great experience turned into one of the most bizarre and unproffesional exchanges I have ever had with any business. I don't think the details belong in a public forum, but suffice to say this service did not work out for either one of us, apparently.

That's not to say your experience will be the same as mine and I stand by my review of the livestock and packaging, but it would not be right to leave a positive review without stating the final outcome was both negative and frustrating.

Abhishek

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately I have to follow up and say what started out as a great experience turned into one of the most bizarre and unproffesional exchanges I have ever had with any business. I don't think the details belong in a public forum, but suffice to say this service did not work out for either one of us, apparently.

That's not to say your experience will be the same as mine and I stand by my review of the livestock and packaging, but it would not be right to leave a positive review without stating the final outcome was both negative and frustrating.

Sad to hear you had bad experience . Am surprised Brandon did not resolve whatever issue it was as he's simply being amazing in his service with my past experience .

Regards,
Abhishek

Charlie’s Frags

Follow me on Instagram @Charlies Frags
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received my pack yesterday and I was very happy, just like all my other experiences with Fraghouse. Sorry to hear about the bad experience. Those frags looked healthy and chunky. Sorry it didn’t work out.

OP
OP
Sierra_Bravo

Sierra_Bravo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received my pack yesterday and I was very happy, just like all my other experiences with Fraghouse. Sorry to hear about the bad experience. Those frags looked healthy and chunky. Sorry it didn’t work out.

They were and I want to reiterate there was nothing wrong with his product - Fraghouse put together a great package and it was all top shelf. This was strictly a communications and customer service issue that rapidly spiraled out of control and made the experience end badly. I wish things had worked out as well.

Back