New stocking list Red Sea 170E

MaxLR

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 2, 2020
Messages
33
Reaction score
3
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dear reefers,
I’m planning to upgrade my tank to a Red Sea 170E MAX. At the moment I have a pair of clownfish and a cleaner shrimp. But I really don’t know what fish I should add because there are so many. So I thought I could get some help here choosing fish and invertebrates for the bigger tank.

thanks a lot!
 
You could do a Midas Blenny, they have a lot of personality.
 
Alright, i have made a little list with fish i like:
Gramma Loreto
Pseudochromis fridmani
Ecsenius Midas
Salarias Fascaitus
Nemateleotris

And the to clowfish i already have.
Wich one's are the best to keep?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new