New Stream Settings

  • Thread starter Thread starter KStatefan
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

KStatefan

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 24, 2015
Messages
5,596
Reaction score
5,021
Location
MHK
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there a description of what these settings do? If I select reefcrest for my three pump group what should I expect? So far looking at the dashboard I either have 0,1 or 2 pumps running and when two pumps are running they are both increasing or decreasing at the same time.


Pumps1.JPG
Pumps2.JPG
Pumps3.JPG
Pumps4.JPG
Pumps5.JPG
 
I couldn't find it in the docs - is there now a way to program a pump group to turn every pump on at 100% for a length of time once or twice a day (to stir up detritus, etc)
 
1675242332900.png


1675242409883.png


Sincerely Lasse

Edit - this was my 10 000 post!!!!!!
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new