New Stuff: Dosers, Skimmers, Heaters & More!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
Having difficulty keeping your tank temperature stable in this cold winter weather?

Use Cobalt Aquatics' Easy-Therm Heater Selection Guide to make sure you're packing enough heat this holiday season.

If you're using a doser, leave us a comment to let your fellow hobbyists know how much it has helped you!

If you're looking to automate some of your tank maintenance, check out the new line of dosing equipment from Kamoer we just added to the store.

Stop your HOB-1 microbubbles with the new AquaMaxx Bubble Stopper!

The quiet new Tunze NanoStream 6040 is rated for tanks 5.3 to 132 gallons and includes a controller so you can dial up or down the flow from 53 to 1,190 gallons per hour.

The compact 6040 also features an adjustable flow deflector so you can place the pump discretely behind your aquacape.

Hey Digital Aquatics ReefKeeper owners: We've got the new DP1 Master Dosing Pump in stock just in time for Christmas!

Tunze's latest protein skimmer arrived just in time for Christmas—and there's still time to get your Comline DOC 9012 delivered before the big day!

Red Sea's Reef Foundation 3-Pack ($24.99) includes A) Calcium and Strontium B) Carbonate & buffer and C) Magnesium. These 3 reef foundation elements have a major effect on water chemistry and on many of your corals' biological processes.

Alan B. from Raton, New Mexico:

"The AquaticLife Smart Buddie Booster Pump works like a charm. I wasn't sure it would work with my auto shutoff for my RO/DI system, but it worked perfectly. It boosted my pressure from 40 psi to 85 psi - perfect. My waste water was cut in half and my 0 tds output was much improved. The auto backflush is great - I no longer have to remember to do it manually. This is the best investment I have made in my reef in years. A bargain! Thanks for the great product. (Be sure to order the extra tubing needed to hook up the unit)."

nelson.jdautobody

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
i need to get a media reactor (precision marine pro series version) for my new tank upgrade build (along with some other misc. items im gona do at the same time, but waiting for a coupon). i recently purchased the aquamax em200 protien skinner from you guys on the black friday/cyber monday deal. have purchased many things from you guys through the years of reefing for me and the service and shipping quality is always top shelf. you guys rock

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
i need to get a media reactor (precision marine pro series version) for my new tank upgrade build (along with some other misc. items im gona do at the same time, but waiting for a coupon). i recently purchased the aquamax em200 protien skinner from you guys on the black friday/cyber monday deal. have purchased many things from you guys through the years of reefing for me and the service and shipping quality is always top shelf. you guys rock

Thank you so much for your kind words and patronage through the years. We certainly appreciate your praise and loyalty! Our warehouse staff works very hard to prep and pack products for safe delivery and they take great pride in their work (we hold them to very high standards!). I know for a fact we're going to be offering some sweet discounts the day after Christmas, but we're still undecided whether we're going to offer a broad, site wide offer. Is this the particular reactor you are considering? Let me know and I'll see if our buyers are able to put it on sale in case we don't do a site-wide sale.

nelson.jdautobody

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Thank you so much for your kind words and patronage through the years. We certainly appreciate your praise and loyalty! Our warehouse staff works very hard to prep and pack products for safe delivery and they take great pride in their work (we hold them to very high standards!). I know for a fact we're going to be offering some sweet discounts the day after Christmas, but we're still undecided whether we're going to offer a broad, site wide offer. Is this the particular reactor you are considering? Let me know and I'll see if our buyers are able to put it on sale in case we don't do a site-wide sale.

yup. thats the one :)

pirate2876

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Marine Depot; I need to order some replacement RO/DI filters. Any chance I could get a Christmas discount?

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
Marine Depot; I need to order some replacement RO/DI filters. Any chance I could get a Christmas discount?

Merry Christmas Eve! Here are all the reverse osmosis items on sale today:

Reverse Osmosis Items On Sale

If you purchased your reverse osmosis system from us, you should automatically be getting 15% off all your replacement filters:

15% Off for Life - Reverse Osmosis Replacement Filters

If there is a different set of replacement filters you are interested in, just reply with the link and I'll send it over to our buyers to see if they can discount it in an upcoming sale. I don't see replacement media in the After Christmas Sale we have planned but there is still a possibility we may do a site-wide sale.

Thanks for visiting our forum here on R2R. :clap2:

Last edited:

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Will the new Aquamaxx bubble stopper fit the ConeS HOB skimmer? I love my ConeS except for all the bubbles it puts back in the tank.

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
Whats the chance for a discount on a Maxspect Gyre?

Good morning, Paul C.! We would certainly like to offer a discount on the Gyre, but like many top-tier brands in our industry, they are restricted by MAP pricing. We can only put them on sale when CoralVue/Maxspect authorizes the sale, which hasn't happened yet (and we suspect isn't likely to for a while since demand is quite high). Sorry about that!

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
Will the new Aquamaxx bubble stopper fit the ConeS HOB skimmer? I love my ConeS except for all the bubbles it puts back in the tank.

The AquaMaxx Bubble stopper will not fit onto the ConeS HOB; the ConeS has a larger outlet (1") compared to the HOB-1.

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
yup. thats the one :)

This is now on sale:

Precision Marine SR35P Professional Series Reverse Flow GFO and Carbon Filter Media Reactor

I see an order came in yesterday for the regular price; looks like their was a pricing glitch on our side. If that was you, give us a call today and we'll credit you back the difference.

Jeff @ MD

10689875_10152929901000941_1571141042097050725_n.jpg

Rob&Gab

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
@MarineDepot

Hey guys , was wondering you doin any sales on the site for MH ballasts.?¿ looking for one or 2 more.

Bought 2 already gonna need one or 2 more. Tight budget ATM, please lmk. Also the male adapter cord for that ballast need 3 of them.
Lumentek 400w select a watt

Last edited:

nelson.jdautobody

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
crap bro...i just purchased it on sunday or monday. because when i read through our communications it said that it would be "in a upcoming sale" but since im installing my new tank last weekend im only waiting on my media reactor to finish the set up i jkust didnt want to wait for too long (i checked in every day for a few days before i read through our communications then made the decision to just purchase). dang!!! i bought that media reactor and a couple of hanna checkers and some miracle mudd and a new electronic milwakee salinity checker with case(this was on sale and the hanna checkers were on sale). i just got my shipping confirmation number on the reactor yesturday i think but the other stuff hasnt been shipped yet (i almost called yesturday to add something to the order so i could still get the free shipping but ive learned from past experiences not to change orders on anything as it just increases the chances for mistakes).

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 61 78.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 5.1%
Back