New Stylo frag ... Concern?

As long as the polyps are out and the white area isn’t growing upward it should be okay. Maybe look for any critters that might be bothering it.
Yeah, gotta keep an eye on my urchins. I have no proof, but I think my Purple & White ate all my Yellow Polyps off their frag plug! Circumstantial evidence: he was in the area the night before and the morning after the hit, and the frag plug was cleaned to like-new white as only an urchin will do.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new