OP
OP
RDHDDRAGON

RDHDDRAGON

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update on tank. Added more rocks, some corals and a couple of new rescued fish.

[video]http://youtu.be/D6GlGkq5sWQ[/video]

Last edited:
OP
OP
RDHDDRAGON

RDHDDRAGON

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No, bought a 75 for our new sump and he was in it along with the hawkfish. I also got a stupid banded sleeper goby, if i can catch him he is going up for adoption!! lol

OP
OP
RDHDDRAGON

RDHDDRAGON

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok Daniel- This is what he looks like:
goby2.jpg
goby.jpg

He is a good 4"+. We are getting rid of him because he is a sand sifter, which is good, but he gets mouthfulls of sand and 'flies' across the top of my corals sprinkling them with sand! He is not aggressive at all. I can't put him in my other tanks because of the inhabitants in them.

We have to blow the sand off the corals about 10 times a day. He is however excellent as sifting sand and is very very pretty. You cant really tell by the pic above, but here is a clear pic from somewhere else:
gobyyy.jpg

We got so tired of it we broke the 95 completely down tonight to catch him and a psycho file fish that is eating my clam's mantle! I will put him in my fuge until you can come get him. :) If you change your mind let me know and I will put him on craigslist!

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 45 17.5%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 174 67.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.3%
Back