New T. squamosima from Biota

  • Thread starter Thread starter OrionN
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
..
 

Attachments

  • 20240222_130423.jpg
    20240222_130423.jpg
    226.2 KB · Views: 130
  • 20240222_130457.jpg
    20240222_130457.jpg
    213.8 KB · Views: 133
Not a great pic, don't really have a setup for top down haha. It looks pretty much the same from above.
PXL_20240225_185421655.jpg
Had to use my phone camera because my DSLR didn't fit between the lights and the water, and I couldn't see what my phone was seeing so I pretty much did it blind lol.
 
Not a great pic, don't really have a setup for top down haha. It looks pretty much the same from above.
PXL_20240225_185421655.jpg
Had to use my phone camera because my DSLR didn't fit between the lights and the water, and I couldn't see what my phone was seeing so I pretty much did it blind lol.
nice and well open Squamosima. Congratulations on getting a healthy, rare and beautiful clam.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new