New tang died suddenly

  • Thread starter Thread starter htucker
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Hey all! I had a white cheek tang loving i. My tank for 4 weeks. Suddenly died. Everyone else including other tangs are all ok. We found him against the wave maker. Any help?
What other tangs are in the tank?
They’ll be the first suspect as aggression mostly occurs when you aren’t looking.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new