New tank - Fish Plan questions

Flashers except the eight line are ok in a 40 breeder

and there are some small fairies that are also ok. Lubbocki and Brunneus off the top of my head
 
Flashers except the eight line are ok in a 40 breeder

and there are some small fairies that are also ok. Lubbocki and Brunneus off the top of my head

LoL.. if I checked from liveaquaria, all their Wrasses tank recommendation are 50g or above.
But I guess it is just a recommendation.

Cause if I check the filamented flasher it says 55g on liveaquaria but on a different website 30g.
There is one that said 20g too. LoL
 
LoL.. if I checked from liveaquaria, all their Wrasses tank recommendation are 50g or above.
But I guess it is just a recommendation.

Cause if I check the filamented flasher it says 55g on liveaquaria but on a different website 30g.
There is one that said 20g too. LoL

liveaquaria is generally pretty good but that leaves out nuance. I had a 50g but it was a cube, 2x2x20” so while I would be ok on gallons I was lacking in length that a 40 breeder has. Flashers need 3+ ft and there are a few small fairies that would be ok in there. But ideally they’d probably go into a longer and bigger tank
 
Ok I have my mind set on a McCosker's Flasher Wrasse.
Well.. now I need to wait until my LFS to have it in stock.
They finally have Banggai Cardinals.
I bought 3 of them. Hopefully not all of them are the same sex. I would have to figure out what I will do if one of them get bullied.

So my current fish stocks:
  1. 2 clowns
  2. Bicolor Blenny
  3. YWG
  4. Purple Firefish
  5. 3 Banggai Cardinals(soon)
Wish list:
  1. McCosker's Flasher Wrasse
  2. Royal Gramma
  3. Mandarin(need to establish more pods)
Are these enough for my 40 breeder? Or can I add more?

If I can add more, what should I add?
 
Updating this thread for update question.

So my current fish stocks now are
2 clowns
Bicolor Blenny
YWG
2 Banggai Cardinals
Carpenter's Wrasse

Unfortunately my purple firefish didn't make it. I don't think I will be getting it again.

I still need more fish because I am having problems with nitrate.. can't keep it up. I have been dosing neo nitro to get it up to 3ppm.

I will still get these 2 in the future
Royal Gramma
Mandarin


I wonder what else should I add?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new