New tank for my corals

noahg2216

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got the evo fluval 13.5 gallon I'm loving the performance so far, what does everyone think is this a good idea and good tank for a nano tank

OP
OP
N

noahg2216

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got the evo fluval 13.5 gallon I'm loving the performance so far, what does everyone think is this a good idea and good tank for a nano tank
Sorry forgot to post a pic this is it!
Screenshot_20190517-171741_Samsung%20Internet.jpeg

astridaly

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From what I have seen, it is a pretty good nano. You will have to make sure that if you want corals, to work out a water purifying system or get a protein skimmer. Otherwise, just get fish and no coral at all or some hardy ones.

Mikedawg

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had two and really liked them. Stock light is sufficient for a variety of LPS including Duncan's, lobos/trachys and Euphyllias in my experience. You might consider upgrading pump to a Sicce 1.0 which is adjustable and produces much more flow.

Good luck

flchamp89

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There's threads everywhere dedicated to this tank. I'd say at this point it's a proven winner. Many run no skimmer and grow beautiful coral even with stock light. I nearly bought one but went fusion 20 for a longer foot print.

OP
OP
N

noahg2216

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had two and really liked them. Stock light is sufficient for a variety of LPS including Duncan's, lobos/trachys and Euphyllias in my experience. You might consider upgrading pump to a Sicce 1.0 which is adjustable and produces much more flow.

Good luck
Thank u and I just ordered a new pump that has 320 GPh!

OP
OP
N

noahg2216

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There's threads everywhere dedicated to this tank. I'd say at this point it's a proven winner. Many run no skimmer and grow beautiful coral even with stock light. I nearly bought one but went fusion 20 for a longer foot print.
Ok thank u very much! Thanks everyone for ur input it was very helpful!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 37 31.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back