New Tank new everything

HarleyP

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 4, 2016
Messages
61
Reaction score
21
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay guys so im close to getting my sand, fish and clean up crew. 6 days! And I want a conch but have been told to wait till the tank is a bit seasond which I understand but what about the sand in the meantime? Can I get a conch and supplement his diet? I want a clean tank!
20170216_204423.jpeg
 
Yeah im gonna [emoji4] patience is key! Iv been patient so far no point getting antsy now and wrecking everything!
 
Thanks man, thats not even the final scape either I just finished cleaning my additional rock and popped it in there
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 38 31.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new