New tank, new year

FishyFishFriend

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 6, 2025
Messages
24
Reaction score
40
Location
Dayton
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all!

I had a 32 biocube man, many years ago. It didn't last too long, but I liked it and finally decided to give it a more permanent go.

I currently have a 40 gallon Aqueon breeder. I have 3 hermits, one blue and 2 crimson. I have 3 narssarius snails and 1 bubble bee who hitched a ride with the hermits (freebie).
I also have a young (baby?) yellow watchman goby and tiger pistol, who were paired already at the shop.

I don't remember a whole lot, but I did some research before and want to do this correct.
No sump atm because I'm in an apartment currently and am a little nervous aboit trying to drill one of these. I don't have an lcd screen to test the glass with.

Anyway, I hope to learn a lot from the community and do my best to keep the little folks happy and healthy.

20250106_120620.jpg 20250103_160855.jpg
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to R2R!
Welcome To The Team GIF by MOODMAN
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new