New tank options

  • Thread starter Thread starter mraysberg
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mraysberg

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 9, 2019
Messages
522
Reaction score
167
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m interested in upgrading my fluval evo 13.5 gallon tank now. Can’t decide what tank I want to invest in. I know I want to keep bigger fish angels or anthais. Not trying to really break the bank when it comes to a tank. Any recommendations you guys can suggest
 
Search googly with your price range after you research the fish you want and figure out tank size, read reviews and then ask on reef 2reef others experience with that tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new