New tank/refugium - surprise slug

FishyLips

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 3, 2022
Messages
34
Reaction score
51
Location
Murrieta
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found this in my refugium. Some type of slug, but I did not put any animals in there, so it was surprising to find. I have some Troccus and Astraea snails in the main tank. Should I be concerned?

IMG_2786.jpeg IMG_2787.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 23.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new