New tank, who dis?

gobybryant

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally got water in the UNS 60S that I ordered 3 months ago! It's hard to scape a super shallow tank, but I'm happy with the results. Equipment-wise I'm keeping this simple: heater and hygger mini wave maker (controls are weird, but it's a great little powerhead).

Would love some stocking suggestions for this tank! Maybe a goby and pistol shrimp? I've seen a lot of Debelius' lobsters lately and they look super cool.

Thanks!
TMH

IMG_9534.jpg IMG_9535.jpg

prodbot7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Very cool. Recently just switched from an 8” 30gal… cardinals worked very well imo (striped, glass, red spot, bengai… surprisingly the tiny red spots ended up being my favorite because of their schooling and high activity), also successful with leopard wrasses… had a couple of clown gobies but unfortunately they jumped…. Goby and pistol shrimp would be very cool with your scape!

OP
OP
gobybryant

gobybryant

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very cool. Recently just switched from an 8” 30gal… cardinals worked very well imo (striped, glass, red spot, bengai… surprisingly the tiny red spots ended up being my favorite because of their schooling and high activity), also successful with leopard wrasses… had a couple of clown gobies but unfortunately they jumped…. Goby and pistol shrimp would be very cool with your scape!
Cardinals sound like a good idea. Would love the schooling action, but not always guaranteed from what I’ve read.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 85 76.6%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 13 11.7%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back